If you are interested to explore a rewarding career with Design Junction, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Current Job Opportunities
Position responsible for management and direction of the company’s strategic sales growth. Coordinates development of sales objectives and strategies and ensures their execution.
• Develops and implements strategies to grow the organization’s business and market share
• Prospects aggressively and develops new customers through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling and follows up appropriately to obtain appointments.
• Identify target accounts and working with management, achieve specific goals for closing new business.
• Travel to call on existing and prospective customers with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts.
• Plan, coordinate and make sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and close business.
• Learn, develop and implement new ways for company to differentiate itself in the marketplace.
• Acquire in reasonable time; in depth knowledge of company’s service offering, knowledge of markets, current market share within market, competition and strategy to secure competitors business.
• Work closely with designers and project coordinators, keeping them apprised of customer needs and any deviations.
• Prepare necessary reports and maintain in company database.
• Maintain complete customer files and maintain appropriate customer and prospect information into the company contact management database.
Experience & Requirements:
•Min Diploma, GCE A Level or equivalent, GCE O Level with at least a C6 in English may apply
•At least 1 to 2 years sales experience
•Applicants with prior experience in Interior Design or related industry will be an added advantage
•Good communication and interpersonal skills
•Possess initiative with desire drive for excellence in a dynamic environment
•Confident, driven, determined and possess a positive attitude
•Able to converse effectively in English and Mandarin ( to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates )
•Able to work independently with minimum supervision
•Property agents are welcome to apply
•Only Singaporeans/PR need apply
To take the lead in conceptualizing office interior design, space planning and prepare creative and trendy design proposal that accentuate clients corporate image for presentation and submission
• Space Planning
• Design Conceptualization
• Preparation of powerpoint presentation
• Material Board
• Presentation to Client
• Liaison with client on changes and prepare relevant addendum for documentation
• Preparation of drawings for construction
• Go through all drawings with client
• Meet clients for design brief and site survey
• Liaison with suppliers on use of materials
Experience & Qualifications:
•Minimum Diploma in Interior Design, Architecture or equivalent
•Minimum 5 years of working experience in designing commercial office interior
•Creative with good design flair and colour sense
•Able to work independently as well as part of a team to meet tight deadline
•Good communication and presentation skills
•Good at problem solving and lateral thinking
•Proficient in Autocad, Photoshop, 3D rendering, Microsoft powerpoint and must be able to read Architectural plans